Thursday, July 30, 2009

PS day..coundown

PS day is finally coming..it's this Sunday! Gosh..and my face is still...the same...pimples blemishes still there..really hope the MUA can use a great foundation and concealer to cover them up nicely.
Please...please...no new pimples popping out..please dont! I can't bear it!

Saw Mel's PS pics..Min Min's pics..and of course, Clare's pics..ALL very nice..of course, they are pretty babes with nice features AND oval shape face, unlike mine..SQUARE. Tats why, I have my limitations. Bcos of my SQUARE face. Haihhh..i can't do anything to change it..I'm born with it. Inherited from my dad. So? What can i do? Accept it lor..

Will I know how to pose and smile naturally? Will darling know how to do the same? Will we look good together? Will the makeup and hairdo look nice on me, especially on my SQUARE face? Haihhh....so many worries...now i truly understand why other brides are having the same kan cheongness like me...its really dreadful! I guess I will not put so high expectation on the outcome..otherwise, i'll be disappointed like Chrystine. Just expect something natural and simple, and hope for NICE outcome.

Must remember to save the bride pics in the camera and bring it on PS day..show them to Wing and May..hope they'll know what to do on me ler...

Hope my ampoules and eyelashes can be used...I dont want to waste money on that day buying from them. Cut throat!

Praying and praying that my makeup and hairdo will suit me WELL and NO RAIN on sunday. Can be cloudy, yeah..better be cloudy, so we wont sweat so much..but please please NO RAIN in Putrajaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment