Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shoes, Freebra, Nail polish for PS Day

Finally bought my pair of bling bling shoes in Lavender, Sg Wang. Not bad for RM59.90 (less 20%) = RM47.90. Almost went and bought a very similar pair at Lemon, Sg Wang which cost RM79.90 (less 10%) only...Not bad lor the design.. Gonna wear it for PS tomorrow (which I'm sure it wont be so obvious in the photos) and also ROM day.
Will hunt for Actual Day shoes later, probably in MV or Sg Wang again.

Also bought A cup Freebra. Bought the B cup previously but doesnt seem to look nice and fit. And, that irritating front buckle can't seem to buckle up. Or, isit me who dunno how to do it?

Haihhh...speaking of nails, very disappointed cos no time to do manicure. Rushing cos darling waiting for me lah..better dont do it cos later he'll ngam ngam ngam...so, last resort is bought a nail polish and colour my nails later tonite. Sucks!

Oh, and I bought a makeup remover from Loreal too..hope it's a good buy. Arrgghh, can't wait for PS tomorrow..or shall i say, why is it so fast?


No comments:

Post a Comment